- Expanded view
- List view
Recently, contactology, an email marketing company, integrated with Zoho CRM
I understand how to import leads/contacts from Zoho CRM into contactology. http://blogs.zoho.com/general/contactology-integrates-with-zoho-crm Is there a way to update (synchronize) the Zoho records (by exporting from contactology) to show the leads/contacts that were sent an email (including the date sent and which email sent) as well as the response (open, clicked through, unsubscribe, bounce)?
Otherwise, it would be an unfathomable task to manually update each account in the task section (sent, unopened, opened, clicked, bounced, unsubscribed) which we could not do.
Moderate user : snugglepuss
- Project Management Software & Collaboration
- Remote Support & Web Meeting
- Document Management & File Storage
- Online Forums Software
- SharePoint Integration
- Collaborative Website with Wiki
- Sales force Automation & CRM Software
- Applicant Tracking System
- Help Desk Software for Customer Support
- Online Form & Online Database
- Online Email & Social Marketing
- Bug Tracking
- Accounting Software
- Online Reporting & SAAS BI
- Invoice Software
- Email Hosting
© 2013 Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Aileen.Callahan@thandora.com Amp.firstname.lastname@example.org Aimee.Reece@thandora.com Ajomah@thandora.com Al.Kinnamon@thandora.com Alison.email@example.com Amp.firstname.lastname@example.org Alleycatpro@thandora.com Allison.email@example.com AlvaresLaw@thandora.com Alysha.Fields@thandora.com Apmgopi@gmail.com Amanda.Gammons@thandora.com Amanda.Greene@thandora.com Amber.Earp@thandora.com Americanweightlosscenters@thandora.com