Move this topic
Zoho Projects has always been effective in gratifying its customers' requirements by designing the way they require a product to be. We build new features and enhancements every month. In a nutshell, we have elaborated the latest enrichments that we released in the third quarter. Take a look.
- Log time both for the past and future days using the new Time-Log period settings enhancement. It allows the admin to allow, disallow or customize days both in the past and future from the current date. This helps to plan your vacation better and delegate work in advance, effectively.
- We support syntax (i.e codes) in text editors. You can insert codes when you post a status, forum or comment.
- Do you find it difficult to fetch the results for a specific forum?Stop scrolling down to find that one in thousands. We have enabled the filter settings in our Forums module to refine your search results.
- Amidst our busy schedule, there came a day to rejoice. Yeah, it was Zoho Projects' 10th year anniversary . On this special occasion, we released a video and blog that visually brought back the good-old journey.
- By syncing Zoho Reports with Zoho Projects, you can view the description updates done in the projects. And it reflects in Zoho Reports. This way, you can view the project details both in Projects and Reports.
- Comments, updates, and escalations are synced between Zoho Projects and Zoho Support and will show up in project feeds.
- If your team communicates over Slack and manages projects using Zoho Projects, you can bring both together. Now, integrate Slack into Zoho Projects and push your project updates to Slack channels and perform project activities in Slack using Slash commands.
- It's not mandatory to have the same name and icon for the bugs section. We have enabled the customization option in the Org Settings to rename the bugs. In addition, you can also select the icon that suits the best.
- Missing deadlines will become a myth now! You can set reminders for bugs and notify the users periodically. Users assigned to specific bugs will receive reminder emails.
- Using the custom view you can choose to view only the bugs assigned to you or reported by you. Enable the custom view settings to Current Log In User.
We hope this quarter was exciting with our new enhancements. More features are on the way. Don't forget to watch this space.
5 months ago
Still no updates about the notifiations being handled on a global (admin) level, despite it being one of the most requested feature in the forums and has been so for the past year. What's up with that ?
Leave a comment on Bastien Verdier's reply
1 month ago
Any updates for the sudden removal of features for projects on the Free and Express versions?
Can you please describe in detail regarding missing features in Free & Express Version, so we can respond better.
Leave a comment on Kristian Le Roy's reply
Change topic type
Link this topic
Provide the permalink of a topic that is related to this topic
Reply to Monica R's announcement
Aileen.Callahan@thandora.com Amp.firstname.lastname@example.org Aimee.Reece@thandora.com Ajomah@thandora.com Al.Kinnamon@thandora.com Alison.email@example.com Amp.firstname.lastname@example.org Alleycatpro@thandora.com Allison.email@example.com AlvaresLaw@thandora.com Alysha.Fields@thandora.com Apmgopi@gmail.com Amanda.Gammons@thandora.com Amanda.Greene@thandora.com Amber.Earp@thandora.com Americanweightlosscenters@thandora.com