We are planning to upgrade our infrastructure on Saturday, Aug 31, 2013 between 10 am PDT and 10 pm PDT. We have planned this upgrade in such a way that there is a minimal disruption of service during the maintenance period.
The below features will be impacted during the maintenance period.
If you've configured the Mail Add-on with your Zoho CRM or Zoho Recruit services,
- You cannot access emails under the Emails related list.
- You cannot back up emails of deactivated users
Whitelisting of IP Address to Retrieve Emails
If you have whitelisted the IP Address 188.8.131.52 in your servers to retrieve emails (Zoho CRM, Zoho Recruit and Zoho Support services), please make sure that all the following IP addresses are added to your whitelist.
Existing campaigns and auto-responders will work. However, we recommend not to schedule your campaigns during the maintenance period. Have them advanced or postponed instead. Also, please whitelist the below IP ranges.
If you have whitelisted 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11, please whitelist the below IPs now.
Some features/functions in Zoho Mail will be affected. Please refer this post for more details.
Some of you might have added the IP address range of Zoho.com in your firewall. If so, please add 18.104.22.168/24 (this being our secondary data center IP range) too.
Please get back to us if you have any questions.
- 5 Replies
- 4679 Views
- 13 Followers
TagsNo tags available for this topic.
- Project Management Software & Collaboration
- Remote Support & Web Meeting
- Document Management & File Storage
- Online Forums Software
- SharePoint Integration
- Collaborative Website with Wiki
- Actionable Insights For Social Media Marketing
- Online Contact Management
- Sales force Automation & CRM Software
- Applicant Tracking System
- Help Desk Software for Customer Support
- Online Form & Online Database
- Online Email & Social Marketing
- Bug Tracking
- Accounting Software
- Online Reporting & SAAS BI
- Invoice Software
- Email Hosting